Did you know franchises have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses? Franchises offer the independence of small business ownership supported by the benefits of a big business network. For many people, buying a franchise can help them realise their dream of running their own business and being their own boss.
At Get Active Sports, we provide all the training you will need to operate our business model including sport coaching qualifications and business development. We offer a lot of support to help you make ‘sport’ your business and to ensure you are successfully set up.
Here are some benefits of owning a Get Active Sports franchise:
- Less Risk: Get Active Sports have a proven business model which, with hard work and commitment, can be replicated anywhere across the UK.
- Training and Support: as well as the initial training, we provide contact support from the Directors and Management who all have a vast amount of experience in running businesses in this field.
- No Previous Training: all the training and support will ensure you are guided through this exciting time.
- Exclusive Territory: you are the only person in Get Active Sports who can operate in your chosen area.
- Staff: all good businesses rely on their staff. Get Active Sports are no different and provide training for your staff as well as the opportunity to share staff and good practice.
Independent research shows that franchising is a strong business model for franchisees with the British Franchise Association reporting in 2015 that 97% of all UK franchisees were profitable!
Based on our actual performance, Get Active Sports franchisees can make in excess of £500,000 before tax over 5 years.
If you are interested in making sport your business with Get Active Sports, please do get in touch with our team on email@example.com or 01344860868. For more information on our franchise opportunities, please click here.