GET ACTIVE SPORTS NOW HIRING!!
Careers with Get Active Sports
Position Available: PE Lead in Bracknell Primary School
The main purpose of the PE Lead is to run high quality PE lessons, co-ordinate after school activities and ensure a short/medium and long term plan for the school. Procide a caring, secure environment, through individual attention and age appropriate activities for children between the ages of 4 and 11.
The role will reward the successful applicant with a competitive salary and bonus scheme depending on experience and qualifications.
Start: W/C 28th March
40 Hours per week 07:30am – 04:30pm
52 weeks a year with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
There is a potential for overtime opportunities also.
£19k – £24k depending on experience and qualifications
- Level 2 NGB or equivalent essential
- A keen interest and passion in working with and facilitating PE lessons for primary-aged children
- Demonstrate willingness to develop their skills and coaching ability
- Punctual, Reliable & Committed
- Has experience in delivering activities to primary-aged children preferable
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Able to interact professionally with children, teachers, and parents
You will be provided with:
- A professional uniform
- Opportunities for progression and additional work opportunities.
- Free Childcare at our provisions for primary age children
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Termly Staff Social Events
- Free Training and monthly CPD
- Attendance Bonuses
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Opportunity to press in a national company