Easthampstead Park Community School
Academy study hours: 5 days
Course Duration: 2 years
Course title: Btec extended diploma in Sport level 2 and 3
Awarding Body: Pearson
Course requirements: Must be aged 16-18, 4 GCSE C grades and above
- To learn in a football based environment with 3G pitch, classroom and access to an open outdoor area
- Develop both your footballing ability through highly qualified, FA and UEFA accredited coaches, and other elements to football such as analysis, coaching, development and fitness.
- Represent Get Active Academy in the ECFA
- To progress through a range of additional qualifications including the level 2 coaching course
- Experienceextracurricular trips and guest speakers
- Opportunities to play in the USA with Tom Nutter Soccer Scholarships
- Work experience coaching in the local community and schools with Get Active coaches
- The BTEC extended diploma holds the same UCAS points as three A levels and allows learners to progress onto a range of sport related university courses, including PE teaching, Sport Development, Physiotherapy, Sport Exercise Science, Sport Coaching, Sports Journalism, and Performance Analysis.
- US football scholarships where learners complete a degree qualification whilst playing for their university Institution.
- Get Active also has links to local professional and semi professional football clubs means learners may progress into their development squads or employment opportunities using their qualification
Trial date: Thursday 21st February will be our trial day looking at talented footballers
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Location: Easthampstead Park Community School, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FS. Meeting point by the 3G pitch.
To register your interest please fill out the form below